Aerodynamic performance, safety, and ventilation do not need to come at the expense of each other. By using our whole-helmet approach to development, we have been able to deliver unparalleled levels of aerodynamic performance, safety, and ventilation without compromise in the Ventral SPIN.
Airflow zones allow the helmet to pass through the air with greater efficiency, making it faster. Residual air traveling around the helmet is managed by the 22° aero trailing edge, the perfect angle for minimizing turbulence, further improving aerodynamic performance. By leading air through rather than around the helmet, its wake is minimized, while its ventilation and cooling properties are enhanced.
Other features of our whole-helmet approach include a fully wrapped unibody shell with an EPS liner for the ideal balance between weight and protection, SPIN (Shearing Pad INside), our patent-pending silicone-pad technology, a lightweight adjustment system, and an ergonomic precision strap for a flexible, comfortable, and secure fit.
- Unique aerodynamic design optimized with CFD testing for enhanced aerodynamic performance and minimal air turbulence.
- Helmet integrated with patent-pending SPIN (Shearing Pad INside) pads
- Accelerated airflow zones, inspired by the Venturi effect, to reduce fluid drag.
- Extreme cooling and ventilation due to innovative airflow design.
- High-performance EPS liner with targeted and optimized density to provide the ideal balance of low weight and crash protection.
- Fully wrapped unibody shell construction to increase safety and helmet integrity.
- Lightweight size-adjustment system for a personalized fit.
- Easily adjustable precision straps molded into the helmet liner for extra comfort and safety.
- Eye garage to keep your sunglasses securely in position when placed on the helmet.
|Uranium Black Matt / Small||07325540978200||PC106371037SML1|
|Uranium Black Matt / Medium||07325540978194||PC106371037MED1|