CrossRip is a speedy commuter bike, stylish city cruiser all-road touring rig, and rugged gravel-grinder in one. And now that's it's available as a frameset, it's even more versatile than ever! Build it up for your style of adventure. The frameset includes a carbon fork, headset, spacers, and cable stops.
It's right for you if...
Just like this bike, you don't fit into a single box. You ride where the road takes you, whether that's to the office in the morning or to the gravel race on the weekend. You value versatility, durability, and the ability to customize for your kind of ride, and want a single bike that will answers your every adventure whim.
The tech you get
A lightweight 200 Series Alpha Aluminum frame with a stable all-road geometry, a carbon all-road disc fork, quick release dropouts, massive tire clearance, and rack and fender mounts. Designed for post-mount disc brakes, and includes a headset, spacers, and cable stops.
The final word
Versatility is the name of the game. CrossRip is fast and efficient like a road bike, more than capable of handling year-round commutes, and tough enough for gravel roads and spontaneous all-road adventures.
Why you'll love it
- CrossRip's versatility allows you to do more than one kind of riding without having to buy more than one bike
- Extra mounts make it easy to customize for your kind of adventure with racks, bags, fenders, and more
- Massive tire clearance means you can swap out your rubber for something with even more traction if you're heading off the beaten path
- Make it your own with racks, fenders, and up to three bottle cages
|Frame||200 Series Alpha Aluminum w/rack & fender mounts, internal cable routing, inboard disc brake mount|
|Fork||Carbon all-road disc, alloy steerer, lowrider mounts|
|Headset||1-1/8" threadless, sealed cartridge bearings|
* Subject to change without notice.