Highest quality bits
Prestacycle offers the highest possible quality 1/4" hex tool bits for use on Bicycles and much more. Our bits are compatible with all Prestacycle hex-based hand tools, and are industry-standard to fit all other tools that use 1/4" hex bits.
Engineered for long life
All Prestacycle Professional bits are made with hardened S2 steel, which is much stronger than most hand tools which are made of CRV Steel. S2 steel also resists stretching, preventing rounded edges on the bits that could damage bolts. We apply nickel-plating to all Professional bits to prevent marring to Stainless Steel, Aluminum and Titanium screws and to provide a long-lasting finish. Specific hex bits have micro surfacing to reduce slippage when in use.
Prestacycle bits sets do NOT contain U.S. Philips heads, which were specifically designed in 1932 to round-out as an alternative to torque tools. These are modern ANSI standard (compatible with the discontinued JIS standard) and can be used on any bicycle cross head bolt.
(6) Hardened S2 steel Nickel-plated Professional bits in a Patented Bits Carrier. 50mm Extended length bits fit bicycle specific applications like Rear Derailleur main bolts and recessed Brake Caliper bolts in Carbon Forks. Stronger and longer lasting than any other tools made for bicycles. Since worn heads can damage bolts, these bits protect your components. Covers the most common HEX and TORX® sizes found on the latest components.
- (6) Precision hardened bits in a Patented Bits Carrier
- 50mm rounded shaft bits fit recessed bolts
- Professional bits made with hardened S2 steel
- Nickel-plated for a long lasting finish that prevents marring
- They resist rounded edges to protect your bolts
- Compatible with all Prestacycle hex-bit hand tools
- Fit Rear Derailleur main bolts & Brake Caliper bolts in Forks
- Industry-standard to fit all other tools that use 1/4" hex bits
- Specific hex bits have micro surfacing to reduce slippage when in use
- HEX: 4mm, 5mm, 6mm
- TORX®: T15, T20, T25
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.