Whether you’re racing enduro or just shredding the local lunch loop, the X-Alp Launch II delivers the high performance versatility to get you safely — and quickly — down the trail. A carbon fiber-injected composite shank improves power transfer, while the beefed up toe box provides protection from rock strikes. These shoes also feature EVA run shoe foam in the midsole for all-day ride comfort, and have a carbon rubber lugged outsole that delivers secure off-bike traction when you’re scrambling over rocks to scout your optimal line choice.
- Bi-directional Closure: delivers a semi-custom fit by gathering equally from both sides for even foot retention, with the precision of a micro-adjustable BOA reel
- Carbon fiber injected composite shank for efficient power transfer
- Low cut construction for a light, fast fit and feel
- EVA X-Alp outsole/midsole for off-the-bike cushioning and comfort and on the bike power transfer
- Carbon rubber lugged outsole for superior traction and durability
- SPD compatible