Don't fear the cramp. Every road biker worth their salt has a couple of stories of hitting the wall, be that in competition or on a regular ride that was just that little bit too tough. The Louis Garneau Course LGneer Race Bib won't rid you of those bad memories, but it will go a long way to making sure you don't repeat the experience. Engineered to support your muscle function, it will improve your efficiency on the bike and let you get the most out of your body. Aero tweaks and touches, like laser-finished hems and near-seamless one-piece construction, will help you slice through the wind for the surest, least inhibited route to the finish. Garneau's patented 5Motion chamois gives you multi-directional movement and zero compromise on comfort. Perforated memory foam is employed to reduce chafing and pinch points as you move around in the saddle–so you can keep chasing down the attacks even on the longest days in the saddle.
- LGneer: The most technical engineered fabric in the lineup that they have developed to help you beat your personnal best as a racer or weekend warrior.
- CB Lazer Rev: Its construction is developed to never shred. Its compressive quality maximizes muscular performance and recovery.
- Kite Mesh : Lightweight, ensures optimal moisture management and keeps you dry.
- Coldblack treatment reflects UV rays to keep you cool
- Ultra-comfort suspenders
- "Nature call" front panel for easy pit stops
- Aero single-layer, laser-cut bottom
- Reflective accents
- Inseam: 10.5"/26.5 cm
- Compressive Fit Alphamantis Aero Technology 5 Motion Chamois
|Black/White/Ginger / Small||775504424798||1058407-9Y6-S||LOU53302132M|