Coil confidence is being rediscovered by endure riders all over the world. Fork chassis weight and overall bicycle weight has decreased over the last few years, allowing the return of faithful coil sprung suspension products.
Helm Coil is optimized for 130mm to 160mm of travel, with the ability to be internally adjusted by changing the location of the spring perch (coil piston) on the travel-indexed compression rod. This procedure requires no additional parts.
- D-Loc Axle Assembly: Hard anodized aluminum cam lever closes against a self-lubricating brass clamp washer for axle function longevity
- Fast and easy keyed entry axle and lock system
- Eliminates unwanted rotational and torsional axle forces
* A spring is required for this shock.
35lb spring - AAG0421 RED - (90-120lbs rider)
45lb spring - AAG0422 BLACK - (120-160lbs rider)
55lb spring - AAG0424 GREEN - (160-200lbs rider) ** Stock Spring in Helm Coil
65lb spring - AAG0426 BLUE - (200-240lbs rider)
With changes in internal travel amount, rider positioning on the bicycle, bicycle head angle, and rider ability/style, spring rates will vary. For assistance please contact Cane Creek or your nearest Certified Service Center.
|Adjustments||High Speed Compression Damping , Low Speed Compression Damping , Rebound Damping , External Travel Adjustment , Coil Preload|
* Subject to change without notice.
|110 x 15mm / Silver / 44mm / 160mm / 27.5-inch||840226146027||BAG0442S||CAN62883404R|