A wide rim profile supports tires for unmatched traction and cornering.
- Original equipment replacement Bontrager Line Comp 40 TLR wheels
- Tubeless Ready (TLR) rims allow for quick transition to tubeless system upgrade
- Extra wide alloy rim (44mm outer, 40mm inner width) is perfect for Plus tires
- Shimano 10/11 speed, Micro Spline and SRAM XD driver available separately
- Does not include skewer, reflector, rim strip, valve, or owner's manual
Going tubeless allows you to run lower tire pressures without the added weight of a tube. Lower tire pressure has many benefits, including greater traction, lower rolling resistance over rough surfaces, and decreased risk of a puncture-related flat.
Tubeless-ready rims and tires are parts of a complete system that eliminate the need for tubes by creating an airtight chamber between the rim and tire. Liquid sealant is added to the chamber to fill small punctures and maintain air pressure while you ride.
UST (Universal Standard for Tubeless) is a specific type of tubeless system that dictates the shape of the rim and tire beads. UST rims should be paired with UST-specific tires for best results.
|Rim||Tubeless Ready (TLR)/Clincher|
|Brake Compatibility||6-bolt disc|
|Axle||110 x 15mm thru-axle|
|Inner Rim Width||40mm|
|Outer Rim Width||44mm|
* Subject to change without notice.
|110 x 15mm / Black / 27.5-inch||601479995431||575216||WHE43654119K|