Tubes: All Sizes/Types
- Size: 14 x 1.5 – 2.25 - ISO Width: 44 – 55mm - ISO Diameter: 254 / 14" - Wall Thickness: 0.9 - Shaft Type: Smooth - Valve: Standard Schrader - Valve Core: Removable - Tube Compound: Butyl
- ISO Diameter: 406 / 20" BMX - Tube Compound: Butyl - Wall Thickness: 0.9mm - Valve: Presta - Valve Shaft: Threaded - Valve Core: Removable
- ISO Diameter: 507 / 24" BMX - Tube Compound: Butyl - Wall Thickness: 0.9mm - Valve: Presta - Valve Core: Removable - Valve Shaft: Threaded
- ISO Diameter: 507 / 24" BMX - Tube Compound: Butyl - Wall Thickness: 0.9mm - Valve: Standard Schrader - Shaft Type: Smooth - Valve Core: Removable
- Size: 650c x 18 – 23 - ISO Diameter: 571 / 650c - ISO Width: 18mm, 19mm, 20mm, 21mm, 22mm, 23mm - Tube Compound: Butyl - Valve: Presta - Valve Core: Removable - Valve Shaft: Threaded - Weight: 80g (32mm), 86g (48mm)
Lighter tubes for faster wheels Improve the performance of your bike by reducing rotational weight with Bontrager Lightweight tubes. They feature a slimmer butyl wall to improve ride feel and reduce weight. - Product details - 0.6mm wall thickness - Equipped with removable valve cores - 100% inspected for guaranteed quality
Self-sealing to keep you rolling Protect yourself from flats with these specially-designed Self-Sealing tubes that instantly seal small hole punctures. Premium-quality butyl rubber tubes feature a 0.9mm wall thickness for the perfect balance of weight savings and durability. Product details - 0.9mm wall thickness - 48mm valve length - Specifically engineered formula instantly seals small holes from puncture flats - 100% inspected for guaranteed quality 27-inch tire size equivalents - 700c x 23 – 25 also fits 27 x 7/8 – 1 - 700c x 28 – 32 also fits 27 x 1-1/8 – 1-1/4 - 700c x 35 – 44 also fits 27 x 1-3/8 – 1-3/4
Being prepared is never a bad thing. That's why you should keep an extra tube for your extra-wide Fatti-O tires on hand; that way, you are always ready to roll.
- 4mm wall thickness in the tread area and 2mm in the rim area - ISO Diameter: 559 / 26" mtn , 584 / 650b / 27.5" - Tube Compound: Butyl - Valve: Standard Schrader - Valve Core: Removable - Valve Length: Schrader - Valve Shaft: Smooth - Weight: 452g (1.5-1.75), 642g (1.9-2.125)
$16.49 - $21.99
Our beloved self-sealing tubes, only thicker and stronger. Gain extra protection against punctures and ride protected for up to 2 years with Slime’s super thick self-sealing tubes. - Heavy-duty tubes! - Seals multiple punctures repeatedly for up to 2 years - Seals tread area punctures up to 1/8? (3mm) in size - Non-toxic and non-flammable - Cleans up with water - 32mm Schrader valve stem - Thicker and stronger tube for extra flat tire protection - Pre-filled with puncture stopping Slime tube sealant - Prevents flats for 2 years!
An inner tube for fat bikes, built with the Hodag and Jackalope in mind. Fat tires need fat tubes. The Fat Bike Tube is just that, a tube built specifically for fat bikes. Tailored sizes perfectly suit the line of Bontrager fat tire models. Product details - 0.9mm wall thickness - Equipped with removable valve cores - 100% inspected for guaranteed quality
- 2.25mm wall thickness - ISO Diameter: 507 / 24" BMX - ISO Width (mm): 60mm, 61mm, 62mm, 63mm, 64mm, 65mm, 66mm, 67mm, 68mm, 69mm - Size: 24 x 2.4 – 2.75 - Tube Compound: Butyl - Valve: Standard Schrader - Valve Core: Removable - Valve Shaft: Smooth - Weight: 581g
- Designed to improve rotational stability by decreasing rotational mass at the valve body - Lightweight aluminum Presta-valve body - Removable valve core - Extenders are available and sold separately
Smooth, supple, and feather-light Bontrager's Latex Tubes are an ideal solution for riders who prefer the convenience of clinchers yet seek the supple feel of a tubular. The latex material reduces rolling resistance while their elasticity improves resistance to punctures and pinch flats. Product details - Constructed of super-supple and lightweight latex - 0.7mm wall thickness - Equipped with removable valve cores - 100% inspected for guaranteed quality - Lowest rolling resistance - 48mm valve length
Continental Supersonic Tubes are super light so you enjoy less rotating weight for easier acceleration and climbing. Made of seamless butyl rubber, they are individually tested for top quality. - 50 grams
Made for tire widths from 30mm to 40mm and ready for rim brakes and disc brakes, the Tubo-CX/Gravel is twice as robust as standard tubes. At the same time, due to its low weight of 54g, it guarantees twinkle-toed rides. The 50% smaller packed size makes it easier to stuff a spare tube in every pocket.
Previous page Page 2 of 2