SRAM's X4 shifters feature Exact Actuation 1:1 cable pull ratios for precise, dependable shifting. They deliver SRAM's proven ergonomics and excellent performance at a great price.
$123.00 - $247.00
SRAM's R2C SL-1150 TT Bar-End Shifters make your sleek time machine even faster and easier to control. Thanks to the innovative shifting mechanism, the levers return to the center position after every shift, keeping the levers in the most aero position possible. And, with aluminum paddles and Yaw compatibility, these shifters are as light and functional as they are beautiful.
SRAM's XX1 Trigger Shifter gives you the fastest draw in town. And, it spares no expense with regards to weight and accuracy, thanks to a full carbon body, minimalist construction and X-Actuation. This right-side rear shifter is compatible with SRAM’s XX1 rear derailleur and cassette (sold separately). • SRAM 1x X-Actuation for precise and dependable 11-speed performance • Zero Loss engagement for fastest shifting • Multi-adjustable trigger shifter • MatchMaker X compatible • Adjustable carbon pull lever and carbon cover • Includes full Gore Ride-On cable system • Weight: 91 grams
$12.00 - $14.00
SRAM's 3.0 Twist Shifters are simple to use and offer solid shifting and reliable construction. Using SRAM's 1:1 actuation ratio technology, the 3.0s are easy to set up and easy to adjust. Plus, with a simple twist of the wrist, you can shift a handful of gears at once.
Get sharp, dependable, Exact Actuation shifting with SRAM's GX 2x10 Front Trigger Shifter. This left-side front shifter is compatible with SRAM's GX 2x10-speed components (sold separately) and brings championship technology to everyone. • Dedicated 2-speed front trigger shifter • Multi-position mounting • Aluminum pull lever • MatchMaker X compatible • Weight: 122 grams
SRAM's NX trigger shifter with X-ACTUATION technology gives you sharp, dependable shifting. Built for precise and swift shifting across SRAM's wide range 11-speed cassette, the NX trigger shifter brings industry changing technology to everyone. - X-ACTUATION for precise and dependable 11-speed performance - Fully compatible with all SRAM 1x drivetrains - Weight: 142 grams - Speeds: 1 x 11 - Colors: Black
• Multiple simultaneous display fields • Battery level • Gear position • Shift mode (Synchronized or Manual) • FOX iCD position (Climb or Descend) • Shimano Synchronized Shift mode switch • Change between S1, S2, and Manual shift maps • Audible Shimano Synchronized Shift notification tone • Precision derailleur adjustment • Easy access adjustment mode • Numerical adjustment indicator • Junction A function • Battery charging port • Three E-tube wiring ports
- Drivetrain Speeds: 3x9 - Front Der/Shifter Compatibility: Shimano Mountain - Shifter Style: Trigger - Includes shift cables and housing
Get sharp, dependable X-Actuation shifting with SRAM's GX 2x11 Rear Trigger Shifter. This right-side rear shifter is compatible with SRAM’s 2x11-speed components, offering precise, swift shifting across their wide-range 11-speed cassette. • Dedicated 11-speed rear trigger shifter • Multi-position mounting • Discreet clamp • Aluminum pull lever • MatchMaker X compatible • Weight: 122 grams
SRAM's GX 2x10 trigger shifters feature an aluminum lever, resulting in minimal weight with maximum durability. Pair the GX 2x10 trigger shifters with the MatchMaker clamp (sold separately) to streamline your handlebar setup. The GX trigger shifters maintain the legacy of X0 shifting with features and technologies optimized for 2x10 and Exact Actuation. • Dedicated 2-speed and 10-speed trigger shifters • SRAM’s 2x10 exact Actuation for precise and dependable 10-speed performance • Multi-position mounting • MatchMaker X compatible • Aluminum pull lever
Three decades ago, SRAM was founded on a product called Grip Shift, and an idea that shifting a bike should be easier, better and more intuitive. It’s more advanced than the original, but the X01 Eagle Grip Shift follows in the same tradition of making shifting easier, better and more intuitive. The X01 Eagle Grip Shift system includes robust internals that make it more durable and its shifting performance more precise. But just like the original, it is total control in the palm of your hand.
Turn your time trial or triathlon bike into a smooth-shifting machine with Campagnolo's lightweight aluminum Record EPS TT Bar-End Shift Levers. Campagnolo's Back to Zero design returns the levers to their center position, keeping them out of the wind for supreme aerodynamics and ergonomics. And, Campagnolo's EPS shifting lets you shift as many cogs as you want by simply holding the lever.
- Easy Operation And Accurate Shifting - Wide Comfort Lever With Position Adjust - Effortless Multi-Shift - Multi-Shift Speed, Shimano Synchronized Shift - Ergonomic Rotary Switch - Short Stroke Perfect Click (Single Click, Auto Multiple Shift Only) - Customization Of Operation - Suspension Control By Left Switch
SRAM's most aerodynamic levers to date, the R2C TT Bar-End Shifters make your sleek time machine even faster. Thanks to the innovative shifting mechanism, the levers return to the center position after every shift, keeping the levers in the most aero position possible. And, with carbon fiber paddles and titanium hardware, these shifters are as light as they are beautiful.
$50.00 - $52.00
SRAM's X5 shifters feature Exact Actuation 1:1 cable pull ratios for precise, dependable shifting. Crafted with lightweight aluminum, the X5s are built tough to handle all your off-road endeavors.
SRAM's X3 shifters feature two-lever trigger shifting performance at a great price. With Exact Actuation 1:1 cable pull ratios, these shifters deliver quick, accurate shifts.
When SRAM began developing XX, they were looking to create the lightest, most precise and technically advanced components possible, and boy have they delivered! The XX Trigger Shifters are crafted from carbon, aluminum and high-grade composites to to ensure a ridiculously low weight, while still delivering the precision and durability SRAM is known for. What's more, they boast the smooth, crisp gear changes you've come to expect from SRAM and the levers are adjustable so you can fine-tune the fit for lightning-quick shifts.
Shimano wrote the book on superior shifting, and their Deore XT Front Shifter carries that trend forward with the company's trademark precision, light action, and real-world durability. Shimano's 2-way release operation means you can pull or push the shift levers, keeping shifting remarkably easy and intuitive. A mode converter allows you to switch the front shifter between 2 or 3-ring set ups, so you can experience great shifting no matter what drivetrain you prefer. And, this shifter also includes an easily removable optical gear display for heads-up gear monitoring at a glance, or a sleek, pared down look.
Shimano's SLX RapidFire Plus Shift Levers make it easy to pick the perfect gear for every terrain. They feature dual release so you can push or pull the upper trigger, so shifting is easy and intuitive. A removable Optical Gear display allows heads-up monitoring, and finding the perfect bar position is a snap with the ergonomic levers. They are 10-speed compatible and the front switches from 2x to 3x easily, so no matter how many rings you're running up front, SLX has you covered.
SRAM's XX 10-speed compatible Grip Shift shifters are so good, the first time the were put in a race, they won a XC World Championship — and that was still in prototype form. They are so light, that when you include the grip, clamps, and cables, the whole set up tips the scales at a svelte 287 grams a pair. Three rows of ball bearings provide silky-smooth shifts and full metal indexing keeps shifting crisp and precise. And, finishing out this amazing shifter is a carbon housing that’s light and strong, and an integrated lock-on grip that provides a seamless transition to the shifter.
- Series: SORA - Shift Lever Type: RAPIDFIRE Plus - Front Shifting: 2-speed - Rear Shifting: 9-speed - Shift Cable Casing: OT-SP41
• Customizable synchronized front and rear shifting via a single FIREBOLT shifter • Optional manual control (requires both shifters) • Ergonomic rotary shift lever design matches natural hand movement • Independent lever position adjustment • Short stroke, perfect click levers provide faster, more accurate shifting • Increased trail readiness thanks to decreased shift effort and superior ergonomics • Programmable, multi-shift and Shimano Synchronized shift functions, including control of Fox Racing Shox suspension components
- Drivetrain speeds: 10 - Double or triple: Double - Compatibility: Mirage/Veloce/Centaur - Brake lever actuation: Short pull - Weight: 368g - Composite body with anodized aluminum shift and brake lever - Ultra-Shift ergonomic hood design follows the asymmetry of the hand, increasing the contact area of the palm and offering multiple riding positions - Ergonomic brake lever features a high fulcrum, which allows for easier reach, better braking, and control in all situations. Includes a special insert for riders with large hands increases the lever distance by 8% - Ergopower Power-Shift rear controls can shift the chain simultaneously one sprocket up or three down. Front controls offer micro-trim adjustability for noise-free operation - Multi-density Vari-Cushion shock absorbing hoods offer greater softness in the palm area and greater rigidity in the gripping area - No-Bulge technology smooths the cable passage as the housing exits the controls - Set includes cables and ultra-low friction housing
$18.00 - $18.16
- Replacement shifter/grip kits include bar sleeve, spring and index pawl
SRAM's X0 10-speed compatible Grip Shift shifters are here to write the next chapter in Grip Shift history. Three rows of ball bearings provide silky-smooth shifts and full metal indexing keeps shifting crisp and precise. They feature an aluminum housing that’s light and strong, and an integrated lock-on grip that provides a seamless transition to the shifter.
SRAM's NX Grip Shift with X-ACTUATION technology gives you sharp, dependable shifting. Built for precise and swift shifting across our wide range 11-speed cassette, the NX Grip Shift brings industry changing technology to everyone. - SRAM 1x X-ACTUATION for precise and dependable 11-speed performance - Speed Metal shift indexing - Rolling Thunder ball bearing technology - Jaws lock-on grip technology - Most affordable fully featured 1x grip shifter in the industry - Color: Black - Weight: 144 grams (includes clamps, cable and JAWS lock-on grip) - Speeds: 1 x 11-speed
SRAM's X0 shifters aren't just a pretty face, they actually have an Olympic Gold medal to their credit. But you'd expect that from some of the lightest and quickest shifters out there and some of the easiest to use, too. They actually allow you to shift multiple gears at once, and with their simple twisting action you never miss shifts. Ride light, shift fast and go for the gold with X0!
$170.00 - $337.00
SRAM's amazingly aerodynamic R2C TT Bar-End Shifters make your sleek time machine even faster. Thanks to the innovative shifting mechanism, the levers return to the center position after every shift, keeping the levers in the most aero position possible. And, with carbon fiber paddles and titanium hardware, these shifters are as light as they are beautiful. They work with SRAM 11-speed rear derailleurs and Yaw front derailleurs.
SRAM's 7-speed X01 DH Trigger Shifter fires off shifts quickly, precisely, and most importantly, dependably. It uses SRAM's X-Actuation and Zero Loss engagement for sharp, consistent shifts over any terrain, in any condition. An aluminum body and lever keep the weight down, and the adjustable clamp mount and trigger position lets you dial in the ergonomics. Plus, its compact size plays well with almost all brake levers and is MatchMaker X compatible.
Designed for the most discerning, performance obsessed riders, SRAM's GX 2x11 Grip Shifters feature weight-saving construction and deliver outstanding speed and precision. SRAM's X-Actuation gives you precise and dependable 11-speed performance. These shifters are compatible with SRAM's GX 2x11-speed derailleurs and cassette. • Full metal, 11-speed indexing keeps shifting crisp and precise with Grip Shift • Three rows of ball bearings provide zero friction or play—reducing the force needed to shift and promoting long-term performance under all weather conditions with Grip Shift • Once the Grip Shift shifter and grip interlock securely, forged aluminum clamps on either end reinforce the assembly by locking tightly to handlebar • Weight: 286 grams (pair)
Page 1 of 4 Next page