- Ergonomic 1x lever - Compatible with the Turbine and Aeffect Dropper Posts - Standard shifter cable and housing
Profile Design's UCM Universal Computer Mount provides a convenient 25mm long place to mount your computer on your aero bars. It installs without tools, stays put and can be positioned as needed for easily viewing and controlling your computer.
$17.99 - $20.85
The Problem Solvers Braze-On Front Derailleur Adapter simply clamps onto your frame's seat tube and provides a secure place to bolt on your braze-on front derailleur (sold separately). This fine adapter is made of light, durable aluminum and includes a stainless-steel bolt.
The Problem Solvers Clamp-On Cable Hanger is made of light, durable anodized aluminum and fits on bicycles with 1- and 1 1/8-inch forks. A cable noodle and guide are included.
Downtube cable adjusters from Problem Solvers. - Braze-on downtube adjusters for road shifters - Contoured to fit traditional sized steel downtubes - Black Finish
The Problem Solvers Inner Chainring Bolts include 5 of the special threaded chainring bolts that fit into the chainring nuts on your crankset to hold the chainrings in place (chainring nuts sold separately). This type is 12.5mm long and made of durable chromoly.
$29.95 - $44.99
Problem Solvers' MisMatch Adapters allow you to combine your Shimano and SRAM shifters and brakes onto a single clamp for a more ergonomic, less-cluttered handlebar. These CNC-machined aluminum adapters work with Shimano I-Spec and SRAM MatchMaker components to fasten your preferred combination on to a single, existing bar clamp.
- Compatible with Shimano, SRAM, Campagnolo and KMC 11 speed chains - DLC Coated - Non-reusable - Opening Tool Required - Card of 2 pairs
$10.99 - $99.99
Jagwire Tube Tops cover housing or hydraulic hose to protect a frame’s finish from scratches and keep noise to a minimum. - 5G Tube Tops snap on at any time.
$27.99 - $56.99
Sport brake housing packs high performance features into a colorful and durable package, making it a functional and aesthetic upgrade. - Slick-Lube lined housing reduces friction for faster cable movement and better braking response - High carbon internal steel coil for improved stiffness - Appropriate for Teflon coated cables as well as steel and galvanized
- 1-1/8" Aluminum Headset Spacer Kit - Includes two 3mm, two 5mm, and one 8mm Spacers (total of 5 spacers per kit) - Spacers feature a thin profile for a minimalist style - Color-match to your favorite DEITY kit - Available in Polished Ano Colors - Weight: 3mm (1g) / 5mm (2g) / 8mm (3g)
Replacement top subassemblies are compatible across Cane Creek 110-, 40-, and 10-Series headsets with the same SHIS values. - Bearings not included - Stack height: 9mm
$24.00 - $49.99
Hellbender bearings have an improved seal structure and are cross compatible with Cane Creek headsets.
- Fits 2000 and newer Campagnolo wheels - Fits all Fulcrum wheels - Fits 1999 Record/Chorus hubs and all Campy hubs 2000-newer - 27.0mm thread OD 10-speed: - For use with Campagnolo cassettes with 12 to 16 tooth first position cogs - Lockring has a 38.5mm flange diameter 11-speed: - For use only with Campagnolo 11 speed cassettes with 12 tooth first position cogs
Key features: - Adapter to fit Bontrager Race Lite Ergo Bar Ends to Bontrager Satellite Plus IsoZone Handlebars - Only compatible with the Bontrager Satellite Plus IsoZone Handlebar - For most other bar ends, use: Bontrager Satellite Plus IsoZone Bar End Adapter
Bontrager's Speed Concept Seatpost Cap lets you get your position dialed for your next triathlon or time trial. Two different saddle offsets and widely a adjustable saddle angle means you'll find the perfect fit for your race against the clock.
- Noodle/Boot completely seal brake cable, upgrades most linear brakes
The absoluteBLACK's HOLLOWcage® Oversized Derailleur Pulley Cage for Shimano 9100 / 8000 features a revolutionary mono-plate design to provide quiet and precise shifting. - Designed for use with Shimano Dura Ace 9100 / 9150 / 9170 , and Ultegra 8000 / 8050 - Fits up to a 32T cassette - The Silent Xring Pulley dampens the chain impact on the guide pulley teeth, eliminating the engagement noise -Flexible cage design aligns better with the angle of the chain when using the higher gears of the cassette - HOLLOWcage uses abnormally large, bespoke, full ceramic bearings that make the pulleys incredibly stiff for greater shifting precision - Upper pulley features tall teeth to provide improved shifting precision
absoluteBLACK's Chain Catcher is designed to eliminate the possibility of the chain falling in towards the frame when shifting to the inner chainring on uneven road. Chain Catcher is a simple add-on component which improves the overall function of your drive train and protects your valuable frame from dropped chains. Especially recommended for carbon frames. No matter how well you set up the front derailleur with round or oval rings, there is always a possibility that chain may find its way to drop on the frame when you shift quickly from outer ring to inner one. Especially on rough or gravel roads. Mounting the Chain Catcher in front of the front derailleur will prevent such occurrence from happening because the chain will be guided precisely onto the small ring and will not be able to go any further towards the frame. Our Chain Catcher has a conical tapered head, providing an excellent fit to braze-on mounts that are integrated with frame. However, with older frames you may use a clamp braze-on adapter. In such case please ensure that your adapter has a front face also conical (not flat). Unlike the majority of chain catchers on the market, absoluteBLACK's Chain Catcher can be precisely adjusted to ensure only minimal gap is left to the inner chainring for maximum security. - Mass/Size: 11.6g / one size fits all - Compatibility: All braze-on frames and derailleurs. - Adjustability: 6mm chainline adjustment provided on the slot for precise setup - Material: CNC machined 7075 T6 / M5 stainless steel bolt - Finish: type II anodizing
Zipp Speed Weaponry Cartridge Bearings
Zipp Speed Weaponry Cartridge Bearings
- Includes 61903 bearings and one grease syringe - Measurable wattage savings between 1.5 and 9 watts per bearing set, depending on the level and condition of your existing bearings - Note: 88 front and 188v9 rear hubs are on all 2014 and newer Zipp 202, 303, 404, 808 - One kit required for: Zipp 188v9, 30 and 60 rear hubs
- Includes 61803 (1) and 61903 (1) bearings and one grease syringe - Measurable wattage savings between 1.5 and 9 watts per bearing set, depending on the level and condition of your existing bearings - Note: 88 front and 188v9 rear hubs are on all 2014 and newer Zipp 202, 303, 404, 808 - One kit required for: Zipp Super-9, 900 tubular and Sub-9 disc rear hubs
- Includes 61903 bearings and one grease syringe - Measurable wattage savings between 1.5 and 9 watts per bearing set, depending on the level and condition of your existing bearings
- Includes 61803 bearings and one grease syringe - Measurable wattage savings between 1.5 and 9 watts per bearing set, depending on the level and condition of your existing bearings - These 61803 bearings are not interchangable with the 88/188 hub 61803 bearings
Designed for use with the Zipp SL Speed Seatpost; an internal mount to hold a Shimano DI2 seatpost battery. - Mount compatible only with B1 SL Speed seatpost - Weight: 18g for 27.2mm, 19g for 31.6mm
Zipp Speed Weaponry Bolt Kits
Zipp Speed Weaponry Vuka Aero Center Cap Kit - Bolt kit sold separately
$34.14 - $42.62
Zipp Speed Weaponry Vuka / Stealth Riser Kit - Bolt kits sold separately
- Elbow pads embossed with Zipp brand logo - Includes 2 foam pads, 2 velcro, and 2 base plates - This may be used with the older Vuka Clip - Bolts are NOT included and the bolt kit varies with clip type