WTB's Original Trail grips are ideal for XC, trail, and city riding. With their smooth, octagonal shape, DNA rubber compound and small flanges, the Originals are comfortable enough for lunch-hour loops and all-day epics.
Bontrager's SSR Grips are made from a dual compound: the hard inner core eliminates slippage on the bars, the soft outer layer provides great grip and all-day comfort in any condition.
The Oury Original BMX Grip will provide you with performance and comfort. Flanged grips with rectangular design and Oury logo. Classic. - Flange: Yes - Lock On: No - Grip Shift Specific: No - Length: 114 mm - Shape: Round - Weight: 113 g
Precisely spaced rows of computer designed pyramids, specially formulated soft rubber, and a very small diameter give the rider the exact feel and control needed to ride at maximum performance. Made in the U.S.A. - Flange: Yes - Lock On: No - Grip Shift Specific: No - Length: 114 mm - Shape: Round - Weight: 85 g
Give your bike some personality and a comfy ride with Profile Bar Wrap. This beautiful handlebar tape will definitely make you stand out in a crowd. And, with extra stretch and length, it's easy to wrap, too!
Give your bike some personality and a comfy ride with Profile Karbon Bar Wrap. The simulated carbon look adds some style to your ride. With extra stretch and length, it's easy to install, too. Plus, it comes with Profile's Karbon plugs.
Salsa's Backcountry Grips are constructed of sticky, durable, supple rubber and are sized for comfortable use with or without gloves. - ADV BY BIKE text blocks sized for comfort with or without gloves - 143mm overall length
- Special microcellular structured tape material is waterproof and conforms to bar shapes - High elastic modulus provides vibration-damping and comfort - Embossed logo throughout tape length and self-adhesive backing - Black plastic end plugs and finishing strips
• Four gel pads for under bar tape • Dampens vibrations • Maximizes comfort in all hand positions • For superior comfort use with Planet Bike Comfort Gel Tape (sold separately)
Pretty much everyone has lost the plugs from drop bar bikes. It's obnoxious. These plugs, however, have two elastomers that expand when tightened, keeping them secure within the bar. - Fit bars with 18-20mm inner diameters - Installs with a 3mm hex wrench - Outer diameter of plug measures: 25mm
Profile Design's Bar Wrap is a synthetic handlebar tape that offers a nice grip, padding for comfort and that comes in many colors and designs to add some bling to your road bicycle. It's also stretchy and extra long for easy installation, and durable, too.
Give your bike some personality and a comfy ride with Profile Bar Wrap. It comes in many colors for customizing your ride. And, with extra stretch and length, it's easy to install, too.
Mike “Hucker” Clark brings his SoCal attitude to life with the new Signature Hucker Grips. Designed for both aesthetics and performance. The 160mm grip’s California-inspired beach scene has been intricately laid out to provide traction and padding in key areas where they are needed most. - Features a unique two material design that allows for improved bar adhesion and less grip slippage - Soft vertical ribs provide excellent padding - Horizontal ribs on front of the grip offer improved traction
$13.90 - $14.99
- Embossed carbon-look weave pattern and self-adhesive backing - Includes carbon look, black plastic end plugs and finishing strips
Ritchey's Logic Cork "TR" Embossed Tape is high-quality bar wrap that finishes your front end and really ties the bike together. It's shock absorbing, non-slip and sweat resistant. The double-sided, self-adhesive backing makes installation a snap too. It's 180cm long and comes with adjustable bar end plugs.
- Special microcellular structured tape material with perforations for breathability, comfort, and less weight (10g lighter than standard tape) - High elastic modulus provides vibration-damping and comfort - Embossed logo throughout tape length and self-adhesive backing - Black plastic end plugs and finishing strips
Grip it and rip it The XR Trail Comp grip features a unique finned texture that conforms to your hand to keep you comfortable all day while you ride. Plus, a lightweight nylon CoreLock clamp holds the grip securely in place for confidence on even the most technical trails. - Finned pattern conforms to hand for supportive grip, control, and comfort - Tread and rubber compound optimized for control and comfort - Single-clamp design maximizes grip surface for secure, predictable performance - Nylon CoreLock clamp offers dual clamp strength - 3mm M4 bolt increases hold and resists stripping - 31mm diameter
As one of the key points of contact between the rider and bike, comfortable grips are a must-have. - Vintage-style, hand-stitched grips - Long/short sets designed for bikes with one twist shifters - Length: 125mm (long), 102mm (short) - Set of two grips
- Rugged, aluminum design with an internal elastomer/bolt-captured expansion system to keep them in your handlebar: A must-Have for polo, Urban, Fixie/Trixie - Comes with two sized elastomers to fit most internal bar dimensions - Two different external cap diameters to match your application: 45/35G pair - Use (diameter): Road/track (25mm)
Whether you are out for an afternoon ride or muscling your bike through a rough course at breakneck speed, the Downhill Grip is your edge to control and comfort. Rigid testing has proven the large, padded, extremely soft Downhill Grip will give you excellent control and maximum comfort. Made in the U.S.A. - Flange: Yes - Lock On: No - Grip Shift Specific: No - Length: 127mm - Shape: Round - Weight: 141g
Oury single compound grips. Simple & classic. - Soft grips with raised blocks - Flange: No - Lock On: No - Grip Shift Specific: No - Length: 114 mm - Shape: Round - Weight: 141 g
Oury single compound grips. Simple & classic. - Soft grips with raised blocks - Flange: No - Lock On: No - Grip Shift Specific: No - Length: 135mm - Shape: Round - Weight: 122g
- Grip tapers up towards the lock-ring for comfort and security - Single-sided lock-on collar - 134mm overall length including the locking collar - Only Compatible with Salsa Lock-on Collars - Grip only, no lock rings. - For replacement use
- Closed-end design protects end of handlebar while looking good - Compatible with Salsa Backcountry Grips only - 30g for pair
SRAM's SuperCork Bar Tape looks good and feels great. This light, stretchy tape is easily installed and adds a touch of class to any bike.
- Special Micro-cellular structured tape material with perforations for breathability, comfort, and less weight - High Elastic modulus Provides vibration-damping and comfort - White printed logo throughout tape length and self-adhesive backing - Plastic end plugs and finishing strips included
- Aluminum clamps secure the grip on both ends with a hex-broach pinch bolts - For 22.2mm (7/8") bars - Packaged for 1 pair/set of grips and includes Snap Cap end plugs
- Silicone foam blend provides excellent grip and shock absorption - Simple design maximizes durability and minimizes weight - 32mm diameter
- Lightweight silicone grips that conform to your hand for maximum grip and shock absorption to reduce hand fatigue and arm pump - UV resistant and non-porous, they will not fade or harden - Non-slip grip compound that stays put even when wet - Fit XC: 13
F-1 Series Float Grips are made from our exclusive A.I.R.E. compound which infuses air into the grip, reducing weight by over 30% and providing a slower rebound and response for improved comfort. - Medium diameter (31.5mm) - Reinforced inner layer for added durability - Micro-textured surface pattern improves tackiness and control - Smooth profile for a consistent feel