Precision measurement awaits with Park's Tape Measure. This small and handy tool boasts a tough, composite housing, as well as both Metric and English readings of up to 3.65 meters/12 feet.
Park's Tire and Tube Repair Kit is a riding essential. It features Park’s glueless Super Patch Kit and strong nylon Tire Levers for quick and easy flat repairs. The kit comes with 3 levers, 6 patches in a small container, and a piece of sandpaper (for roughing the tube to prepare it for patching).
Park Tool's Replacement Chain Tool Pin fits Park Tool's CT-6, CT-6.2, and CT-6.3 Chain Tools (each sold separately). • Made from hardened alloy tool steel • NOTE: The 985-1 will also push out the chain rivet completely from the chain side plate.
- Durable double-ended brush - Ideal for chains, cogs, derailleurs, and chainrings. - Recommended for use with Pedro's cleaner and degreaser products. - Solvent resistant synthetic handle and bristles. - Not recommended for oral use. Pedro's Toothbrush is designed to tackle the drivetrain and is ideal for cleaning chains, cogs, derailleurs, and chainrings. The ergonomic handle is paired with two purpose built brush features. The tapering length bristles up front are designed to scrub the intricate surfaces of chains, chainrings and cassettes while at the opposite end, longer, stiffer, larger-diameter bristles reach deep between the cassette cogs removing even the deepest dirt and grime. The Pedro's Toothbrush can also be a great tool for applying degreaser to drivetrain parts. While holding the Toothbrush flat with the bristles out to the side, pour degreaser to the bristles. Then quickly move the toothbrush to the drivetrain and apply the degreaser using a light scrubbing motion. This technique works especially well with Pedro's Degreaser 13.
Replacement Pins for Tutto Multi-Chain Tool. - For Pedro's Tutto Multi-Chain Tool - Includes two replacement pins
$8.00 - $12.99
- Redesigned TPR handle features improved ergonomics with slimmer profiles, improved tip clearance, full long-leg coverage, easy-to-read size marking, and color band for quick wrench identification. - Made from heat-treated S2 tool steel to ensure high strength and lasting performance. Pedro's Pro T/L wrenches have become a favorite of mechanics around the world. The updated wrenches feature a new handle shape with slimmer profiles and full long-leg coverage for enhanced comfort and control, improved tip clearances, easy-to-read size markings, and color bands for quick identification. Each wrench is crafted from premium S2 tool steel to ensure the strength and lasting performance. Extra length on each leg of the wrench offers better leverage and easy access to hard-to-reach bolts.
Thru Shaft Bleed Plug (Required for Thru Shaft 200 hour service) - RE:Aktiv Thru Shaft Shocks
$8.49 - $10.95
Park's professional-quality, precision-sized spoke wrenches are hardened and chrome plated for long service. Wrenches are vinyl coated in one of four colors indicating the size at a glance. You will find these wrenches in virtually every professional bike shop and every shop mechanic's personal tool stash. Make sure you have the sizes you need in your home toolbox and bike bag.
Removes Presta and Schrader valve cores. CNC machined, anodized finish with laser-etched logo. Fits between spokes for quick and easy core removal. Features knurled end for a no-slip grip.
• 12” Tungsten steel hacksaw blade specially designed to smoothly cut carbon composite handlebars, forks, seat masts, seat posts, etc. • Fits Park Tool SAW-1 Hacksaw and most 12” hacksaws • The CSB-1 is designed for use with the SG-8 Saw Guide. NOTE: Similar to a grinding stone, do not use this blade on aluminum
Heat-treated alloy tool steel, one inch base fits wrench or bench vise. Thin-wall construction allows use without removal of cones and locknuts. The FR-5 has 12 splines that are approximately 23.4mm across. - Fits Shimano, SRAM, Sunrace, Suntour, Chris King and other cassette lockrings - Fits the SRAM XX1 11-speed cassettes - Also fits Shimano disc brake lockrings - Always use a quick-release skewer to hold the tool in place and snug to cogs when loosening; for solid axles, use the axle nut
The Park FR-7 Freewheel Remover fits Falcon freewheels. It's built thin so that removing axle parts is unnecessary. And, it's constructed of durable heat-treated steel.
Park's Four-Sided Spoke Wrenches grip 4 sides of the spoke nipple so they offer an excellent grip and won't slip or round nipples when turning even the tightest spokes and/or aluminum nipples. These popular wrenches also have easy-to-hold vinyl-coated loop handles that are color-coded according to spoke size for easy identification. The loop handle makes them easy to hang on your tool board too.
12 splines, 22.6mm diameter fits Shimano, Sachs Aris, Sun Race, DNP Epoch, and other 5–10 speed freewheels. The FR-1.3 includes an enlarged thru-hole to accommodate 14mm axles.
Park's Hex Wrenches are every mechanic's best friend. They are constructed from industrial quality steel for durability and feature chamfered tips for a precision fit. And, their convenient L shape is perfect for jobs that require lots of leverage or for getting to hard-to-reach bolts.
$8.95 - $10.95
Park's Offset Brake Wrench utilizes a unique design that allows it to reach into tight areas that other wrenches cannot. The OBW-3 features a 14mm wrench on one end and the other end fits into a brake's tension springs to rotate the brake around its bolt for proper alignment. The OBW-4 features 10-, 11-, 12-, and 13-mm opening to fit most models of sidepull brakes.
Choose the perfect tool for the job with Park's P-Handled Hex Wrenches. These top-shelf Allen wrenches come with offset handles made from durable nylon in a comfortable, ergonomic design. They are made of chrome vanadium for exceptional durability. The long shafts feature Bondhus heads for accessing hard-to-reach bolts and the short ends are chamfered for extra grip and high-torque applications.
$8.95 - $10.95
They always say, the right tool for the right job. Park's P-handled Torx Wrenches are available in T6, T8, T10, T15, T20, T25, T30 and T40 sizes. They feature offset handles made from durable nylon with a comfortable, ergonomic design. The wrenches are made of high-torque industrial steel for excellent durability.
It's a spoon! It's a fork! Park's Stainless-Steel Spork is a take-along culinary multi-tool made from high-quality, rustproof stainless steel with a comfortable vinyl-coated handle. Who said nutrition has to come from energy bars? Pack your favorite eats and Park's Spork for enjoying on-the-ride snacks and mid-repair munchies in style! The Spork has a hole for carrying it on a keychain or hanging it on your workbench.
Metal clips to hold Elite Bleed Kit syringes upright or at 90-degrees - Compatible with both DOT and mineral oil kits - 2 clips per pack
Hydraulic line cutting tools provide precise, repeatable cuts in a convenient handheld package. - Compatible with Jagwire Pro and Sport level hydraulic hose cutters
The Pro Internal Cable Routing Tool uses a rare earth magnet that attaches directly to cables, housing, hydraulic hose, and electronic shifting wire, and can be fed directly though difficult internal setups without the need for a separately routed "lead wire." - This pack includes replacement fittings to attach magnet to cables, housing, hydraulic hose, and electronic wire
- Paintbrush-like shape for easier application and cleaning
This 7mm and 9mm flare wrench is used to open and close compression nuts/fittings on hydraulic systems. The MWF-2 features angled heads for easy access and unique, semi-box openings to reduce the risk of damage to compression fittings.
$8.99 - $14.99
- Blade chrome plated, black anodised tip - Handle – polypropylene
- Consumer grade spray cleaner removes dirt and grime - Safe on all parts including carbon
Reaching the deepest and darkest parts of your drivetrain can be a challenge without the right tool. Boasting a mean, all-black finish, this is a great bit of equipment to clean the entire drivetrain. - High-quality nylon bristles - Molded silicon insets for a comfortable and steady grip - Paintbrush-like shape allows for easy application of cleaning product
- Stiff nylon bristles and perfect size for blasting through dirt caught on wheels and cassettes
- Single 29mm open bore drift for use with 1/2" rods
Our 2437 open bore adapter is used to press 24x37 sealed bearings into bottom bracket cups, and direct fit frames like trek BB90. The adapter is machined with one step at 24mm ID, which fits into the center of the sealed bearing. - Installs: 24x37 bearing - Inner step outer diameter: 23. 8mm - Outer diameter: 36. 8mm - Thru hole diameter: 0. 387" (9. 8mm) - Inner hole sized to fit 1/2" threaded rod - Compatible with BP0006, BP0007 - Machined, red anodized aluminum - Sold individually (2 drifts required for some installations)